Eagle Forum: October Phyllis Schlafly Report
The media are absorbed with the race for the Republican presidential nomination, commenting on daily fluctuations in the polls, and predicting who will win. But why are they omitting discussion of the elephant in the room – China? When Donald Trump briefly considered running for President, his straight talk about China helped him rise to the top of the Republican field. So, why aren’t the media interrogators asking other candidates pertinent questions about China?
Communist China is a tremendous national security issue. The only cut Barack Obama is willing to make in federal spending is in our military power, which means he will cede our military superiority to China and other hostile totalitarian nations.
While Obama is shutting down our U.S. space program, China is going full-speed ahead to achieve space dominance along with the ability to deny it to America. Space is essential to the gathering, transmission and use of information necessary to fight and win future wars.
This year China unveiled a new, high-tech stealth fighter plane that could pose a significant threat to our air superiority. A Chinese military milestone was passed when China’s first aircraft carrier completed its maiden voyage.
China is deploying a new anti-ship ballistic missile that can sink U.S. aircraft carriers. China is developing electromagnetic pulse weapons to use against our aircraft carriers in any conflict over Taiwan.
- How do you plan to deal with the growing military threat from Communist China?
- How to you plan to deal with China’s massive economic espionage against us?
- Obama has completely shut down our manned space program, making 6,000 of America’s best and brightest jobless, while China has made space exploration a priority. Are you willing for the Moon to belong to China?
- Buying Counterfeit Chips from China
- U.S. Citizenship Should Not Be for Sale
- High Costs of Green Jobs